14 Steps for Creating Your Content Marketing Strategy
To grow your business with content marketing, it’s important to start out with a plan. Taking the time to develop the strategy before you begin will save you money, time, and effort – while ensuring your success with content marketing.
1. Set Your Goals and Objectives
2. Establish Trackable Metrics
3. Know Who Your Audience Is
4. Understand Your Competition
5. Determine Your Best Content Marketing Channels
6. Decide on the Types of Content You Need
7. Set Up Content Templates
If you like this article so far, sign up for my newsletter. It's FREE, and you'll get my best business tips.
8. Identify Needed Resources
9. Create a Content Publication Calendar
10. Create the Content
11. Determine How You Will Distribute the Content
12. Promote the Content
13. Measure Your Results
I put a lot of time and effort into writing these articles. Not because I have to, but because I genuinely want to help small businesses succeed.
There are no ads on this blog and I hope to keep it that way because I hate annoying ads, popups, and paywalls.
However, as you can imagine, it does cost to maintain. So if you'd like to help me keep this blog going and keep it ads-free, consider using any of our partner services below. We earn a commission when you do and it cost you nothing extra. All commissions go back into making the content better.
Thank you for your support.